Vitodens 222-F Heat / DHW Boiler
The new Vitodens 222-F, B2TA gas-fired condensing boiler is an ideal space-saving option for new installations and a smart upgrade for outdated boiler and domestic hot water (DHW) storage systems. Its compact, floor standing design offers an economical space heating and DHW solution for homes with moderate heating loads
- Lasting performance with Viessmann-made SA240 316Ti stainless steel Inox-Radial heat exchanger
- Low emission combustion and continuous efficiency from Viessmann stainless steel MatriX cylinder burner with Lambda Pro combustion management system.
- Wide modulation range up to 6.5:1 to precisely match load conditions.
- Fast heat-up with innovative DHW Storage Tank Loading System comprised of plate heat exchanger, DHW loading pump and storage tank.
- Compact and hygienic DHW storage with Viessmann-made SA240 316Ti stainless steel tank (26 USG).
- Ten-minute peak flow of 60 gallons (model B2TA-35 only)* and continuous DHW draw of 3.3 GPM.
- Space-saving design with small footprint and zero side clearance to combustibles.
- On-board Vitotronic control features large display with text and graphics for straightforward, menu-driven programming and operation.
- Simplified installation with pre-installed pressure / temperature relief valves, fully enclosed heating expansion tank and circulation pump, and built-in 3-speed DHW / space heating pump with diverter valve.
- Multiple venting options with vent length up to 180 ft.
|MODEL||Input MBtuH||Output MBtuH||AFUE||Dimensions|
|B2TA 19||12.0 ||10.9 ||93.3 ||64x23.6x23.5 ||0.87 ||282 |
|B2TA 35||19.0 ||17.4 ||93.3 ||64x23.6x23.5 ||0.87 ||282 |
- All Parts
for 24 months -
- Heat Exchanger - Limited Lifetime
(Consumer Literature, Customer Information, Color)
(Owners Manual, Customer Information)