A802V Pro Series 80% Two Stage Gas Furnaces
The AirEase® A802V variable-speed gas furnace is known and trusted by HVAC experts across the country for its precision construction and enduring performance. It’s also
appreciated by homeowners for its continuous performance and energy efficiency. It’s one smart choice no matter how you look at it.
- Two-Stage Heating Rather than being “all on” or “all off'” your furnace can adjust its heat output based on conditions inside and outside your home. So you use less energy to maintain comfort.
- Variable Speed Fan Motor By changing the speed of its airflow during start-up' your furnace can adjust humidity levels and create more even temperatures throughout your home' while enhancing efficiency and reducing operating noise.
- Comfort Sync Thermostat When you pair this model with the Comfort Sync thermostat' the system will continuously monitor internal components for optimum performance. When Comfort Sync detects that repairs and regular maintenance are needed' it alerts you or your dealer instantly via email.
- 80% AFUE Efficiency Rating Compared to an older furnace' this can potentially save you hundreds of dollars per year in energy costs.
- Quiet Combustion™ Technology Uses a smaller Btu input per burner for quieter start-up and operation while providing more even heat distribution.
- EHX™ Technology Every AirEase furnace is engineered and built with EHX Technology' a patented design that eliminates the hot spots that can shorten furnace life. EHX Technology makes heat exchangers more durable' and with its advanced airflow system' more air contacts the heat exchanger surface area for greater heat exchange' enhancing efficiency and comfort.
|MODEL||Configuration||Input MBtuH||Output MBtuH||AFUE||CFM||Dimensions|
|A80US2V070A12||Upflow / Hor. ||66.0 ||52.0 ||80.0 ||1348 ||33x14.5x28.4 ||128 |
|A80US2V090B12||Upflow / Hor. ||80.0 ||70.0 ||80.0 ||1320 ||33x17.5x28.4 ||143 |
|A80US2V090B16||Upflow / Hor. ||88.0 ||70.0 ||80.0 ||1760 ||33x17.5x28.4 ||154 |
|A80US2V090C20||UpFlow / Hor. ||80.0 ||70.0 ||80.0 ||1931 ||33x21x28.4 ||173 |
|A80US2V110C20||Upflow / Hor. ||110.0 ||87.0 ||80.0 ||2024 ||33x21x28.4 ||181 |
|A80US2V135D20||Upflow / Hor. ||132.0 ||105.0 ||80.0 ||2024 ||33x24.5x28.4 ||199 |
|A80US2V070A12L||Upflow / Hor. ||66.0 ||52.0 ||80.0 ||1348 ||33x14.5x28.4 ||128 |
|A80US2V090B16L||Upflow / Hor. ||88.0 ||70.0 ||80.0 ||1760 ||33x17.5x28.4 ||153 |
|A80US2V110C20L||UpFlow / Hor. ||110.0 ||87.0 ||80.0 ||2024 ||33x21x28.4 ||181 |
|A80DS2V070A12||Downflow ||66.0 ||52.0 ||80.0 ||1408 ||33x14.5x28.4 ||130 |
|A80DS2V090B16||Downflow ||88.0 ||69.0 ||80.0 ||1540 ||33x17.5x28.4 ||153 |
|A80DS2V110C20||Downflow ||110.0 ||87.0 ||80.0 ||1898 ||33x21x28.4 ||173 |290-29067.pdf
- All Parts
for 120 months -
- Heat Exchanger - Limited Lifetime
(Specification Sheet, Technical Information)